/

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fire dancers..

My recent trip to Melaka with buddies Eli and Syahman and the families and children. These photos were shot at the Cowboy Town where they have this fire dance shows every night (I think..) among other shows.

Low light & fast moving subjects are my major weaknesses in this world of amateur photography; so these are the best that I can do. I'll do better next time, hopefully.

Melaka has been among my favorite places to visit besides Penang. I'm a cultural junkie maybe.. hehe. But old buildings with the rugged textures are just my thing.

*Click on photo to enlarge

These are shot with a D90 using either a 17-50mm or 70-200mm lenses. All photos from this set are shot on the widest aperture of f2.8 and ISO of 800.

The kids had fun throughout the whole trip (I think..). Butterfly Garden, Jonker Walk, beca.. but that's another post...: )

These photos are also posted at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayeepeyes/

0 comments: